HIP SCENESTER KID BUT NOT REALLY
(SKETCHBLOG UPDATED SOMETIMES)
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
17) Frenzi
Okay, LET'S GET THIS DAILY THING OFF THE GROUND AGAIN. Geez, I was in a real funk this last week. I'm all done with commissions, but I haven't found the motivation to open them again. <_> derp
Never in 1000 years would I have imagined a bull dog girl -ever- being cute. Ever. Frenzi is pushing the envelope!
And you know what, I need to start up with my daily doodles agian. I'mma resume with you! Hopefully they'll become that comic idea sooner or later... For now, however, the future seems to be filled with TF2 poo.
Along with being a sketchblog for my more artistic scribbles, this page serves as a personal hub that links to all my profiles in other online communities. If you want to find me elsewhere on the internet, a link will be here!
Looking for my artwork? Check some of the links below!
Wanna hear some music? There's a playlist at the bottom of this page.
2 comments:
That is a very unique character. I really just...can't say more than that ><
Never in 1000 years would I have imagined a bull dog girl -ever- being cute. Ever. Frenzi is pushing the envelope!
And you know what, I need to start up with my daily doodles agian. I'mma resume with you! Hopefully they'll become that comic idea sooner or later... For now, however, the future seems to be filled with TF2 poo.
Post a Comment